The New Orleans Saints have found their new quarterback in former Raiders QB Derek Carr. The Saints have signed Carr to a four-year deal worth up to $150 million.
Carr’s contract includes up to $100 million in guarantees.
Derek Carr contract breakdown
• $28.5 million signing bonus;
• $1.5 million fully guaranteed salary in 2023;
• $30 million fully guaranteed salary in 2024;
• $40 million salary for 2025, of which $10 million becomes fully guaranteed in March 2024 and the remainder in March 2025;
• $50 million salary for 2026, which is not guaranteed.
In Carr’s last season with the Vegas Raiders he finished with 3,522 passing yards, 24 touchdown passes, 14 interceptions, a 60.8% completion percentage and an 86.3 passer rating.
Want to watch Derek Carr on TV? View the Saints game on TV today.